I think everyone has dealt with passive aggressive coworkers at least once during their lives.
According to Business Insider, here are some tips that might help you realize that you're dealing with a passive aggressive coworker:
-They're constantly leaving snippy notes
- They procrastinate when you ask them to do something
- They're constantly griping to you
- They're masters of the office rumor mill
- They shoot down everything
- They deal out backhanded compliments
- They're envious of your success
- They undermine you
- They love office drama
So, how do you deal with those passive-aggressive coworkers? Is there something you could do to cut down the bad effects that these people have in your life?
Listen to this episode and find out!