Info

Simple Programmer Podcast

The Simple Programmer Podcast is a short podcast that is a mix of career advice, philosophy and soft skills from successful author and software developer, John Sonmez. John is the founder of http://simpleprogrammer.com, one of the most popular software development blogs, and the author of the best-selling book, "Soft Skills: The Software Developer's Life Manual." (http://simpleprogrammer.com/softskills) Geared towards a programmer or software developer audience, but contains practical advice on: Career development Entrepreneurship Fitness Finance Productivity Personal development And more... That anyone can benefit from. Each episode is between 5 and 10 minutes long with at least 3 new episodes each week.
RSS Feed
Simple Programmer Podcast
2017
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2016
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2015
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May


All Episodes
Archives
Now displaying: Page 1
Feb 17, 2016

Do you want to create value and wealth for your life? If so, you need to follow the 70/30 rule.

What is this 70/30 rule all about? Well, most of us spend more time-consuming content and learning new stuff instead of producing.

If we really want to be successful and start creating value to other people, we need to make this shift and turn this proportion upside down. We need to start to produce 70% of our time and leave the other 30% to learn and consume new stuff.

0 Comments